I would say this new half triple braid with mini bun is really suitable for all kinds of parties as well as for casual days out with friends and family members. It will not make you look overdone at all because it is classy, simple and stylish all together. It can be worn to the school as well as to any routine barbecue party in the neighborhood. Or you can pull it off when you head out for shopping with your friends.
Half Up Triple Braid Mini Bun Supplies:
- Rattail comb or any other comb which you use
- 2 Hair sectioning clips or simple banana clips
- 6 Bobby pins or more depending on how thick your hair is, sometimes you need more pin
- Medium-hold hairspray, because we need to maintain the messiness of the hair do
- 1 1/4″ Curling Iron
Tutorial and instructions about half up triple braid with mini bun:
In order to prepare the hair for the hairstyle and braid, you need to use the curling machine first or curling iron. Curls small sections of your hair one by one and keep them away from the face to protect it from the heat.
- The first step is to divide your hair into different sections, first take section number one at the top of the hair.
- Clip down rest of the hair on both sides because you need to work on one side at a time first.
- Now pick up the section neat the forehead and make three hair strands out of it for making the braid. We all know that one hair strand should be divided into three small hair strands for this.
- Now make a Dutch braid by crossing the right under the middle hair strand and then left under the middle, it is a simple braid to make for certain.
- Now cross the right hair strand under the middle and pick some new hair section from the hair and cross it under the middle strand.
- Cross the right strand under the middle and pick new section of hair and cross it under the middle hair strand.
- Repeat this process crossing the side strands under the middle strand and adding new sections in the braid until it reaches the top crown area.
- Once your braid is complete, secure it using a bobby pin, one or two pins would be good enough.
- Now divide your hair sections again, creating a new section on the right side of the head in such a way that a slight arc shape is created and clip down the bottom hair.
- With this section you need to create the Dutch braid again by following the steps you have followed for making the first braid.
- Create your third braid on the left side and secure it with pins.
- Now take a section of the hair at the crown and twist it together.
- Wrap the hair clockwise into a bun and pull the ends through by creating a knot in the center. \
- Continue wrapping the ends of hair all around the bun.
- Secure the bun with pins so it could stay in place.
- Use hair spray to smooth down the flyaways and secure the braid.