- Through her family, this cooking enthusiast has always been involved in the world of gastronomy.
Cooking Time 50 Minutes
For the Wine Sauce:
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp salt
For the meat:
- 2 tbsp olive oil separated in 2
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 ⅓ lb (600 g) lean top blade steak cut into cubes
- 2 cups red onion cut into strips
- ½ clove garlic grated
- 1 whole scallion sliced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- jasmine rice
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the wine sauce. Stir until the corn starch is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set time to 8 Minutes. Add one tablespoon of olive oil and the butter. Once hot, add the meat and brown on both sides (2 minutes per side). Remove the meat and set aside.
- In the Instant Pot® bowl, add one tablespoon of olive oil and the onion. Sauté for 4 minutes. When done, press Cancel. Add the garlic, chives, meat, oregano, bay leaf, and wine sauce.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set time to 35 Minutes.
- When done cooking, press Cancel and let the pressure release naturally. Wait until all the steam has been released before opening the lid and removing the meat. Serve hot with jasmine rice.