You might be thinking now if you can really make hash browns with cabbage. Whenever we go to a restaurant for breakfast we get pancakes, potato hash browns and one half-fried egg with the dip.
You can change the old style tradition by replacing potatoes hash browns with keto friendly cabbage hash browns. Making this new keto breakfast is really fun and you will love doing it. Let’s get started.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
Here are the ingredients you need to make keto hashbrowns.
- 2 large eggs
- Shredded Cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Two fried sausages
- Garlic powder ½ tablespoon
- Kosher salt to taste
- Grounded black pepper ½ tablespoon
- Onion, finely chopped into small pieces
Procedure for Keto Friendly hash brown breakfast
- In a bowl add eggs, beat them nicely.
- Add shredded cabbage with salt, garlic and black pepper. Add onion
- In a skillet pour the vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Pour the mixture of cabbage and eggs into it. Let it cook until it gets brown in color.
- In a separate skillet add oil and heat it up.
- Cook your sausage 3 minute per minute and flatten them up with spatula.
- Take it out and serve with hash browns.