This is one of the quickest and most easiest keto breakfast recipes of the current era. It won’t take much time, therefore, it is best suited for those who wake up early in the morning to have a quick breakfast before heading to office or work.
Have no time to spend an hour preparing keto breakfast in the morning? No worries, try this unique keto sausage with egg recipe. You don’t need to add bread to it because bread is not keto-friendly. However, if you wish to serve this to a kid or toddler you can add the buns to make it a burger for breakfast.
- Preparing time: 5-10 minutes
- Servings: 3
- six eggs large
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Red chilli flakes
- Kosher salt
- Avocado slice
- 6 sausages patties (beef, meat or chicken)
- Cheddar cheese slices 3
Procedure to make Keto breakfast sausages with egg
- Cook your sausages beforehand and let them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat two large eggs, add salt, black pepper, one tablespoon of heavy cream and chilli flakes.
- In a skillet add some butter and now cook the egg on it.
- Flip the egg and now add a slice of cheese in the middle.
- Cover the slice from all sides, you don’t want it to melt and stick anywhere in the skillet. It should be fully covered by egg from all sides.
- In a platter, put the first sausage patty, now add the cheese egg on it, add sliced avocado on top and add another sausage patty over it.
Your keto sausage breakfast is ready! Enjoy it