Keto breakfast should be nutritious, healthy and fresh. For those who love taking coffee in the morning with a heavy cream topping should know that heavy-version of milk powder with too much of processed sugar is not keto friendly at all. There’s a better way of starting your morning with a nice Keto Hot chocolate drink.
A hot chocolate drink is very much keto friendly as long as you don’t add any processed sugar. Sweeten the drink with a substitute for sugar or natural sweetener. You can use Swerve for that, it will make your keto chocolate drink delicious and sweet yet without any carbohydrates.
- Serving: 1 Cup
- Preparation time: 5-10 MINUTES
Here are the ingredients that you need to make hot chocolate cocoa drink for your keto breakfast.
- 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder (try to pick unsweetened version)
- 2 and half tablespoon of keto-friendly sugar or substitute for sugar
- 1 and half cup of water
- ¼ c of any heavy cream
- Pure unsweetened vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
Making chocolate drink for keto breakfast:
- Choose a small stainless steel sauce pain and put it on low heat on the stove. Now whisk some cocoa powder and unsweetened sugar by adding 2 ½ spoons of water until the ingredients come together.
- Increase the stove heat to medium and add the ingredients, water and cream. Use a whisker to give the ingredients a whirl to mix all together for uniform texture.
- Stir the vanilla extra and pour the chocolate drink in a mug. Add a whipped cream on topping to make it presentable. In the end just dust some more cocoa powder to make your keto drink beautiful.
6 thoughts on “Keto Hot Chocolate drink”
I’m so in love with hot chocolate. Ty
I love this shot ?
Yummy & easy
it’s much easier. Thanks