You can always buy cereals from the market, too many versions in wheat and barley cereals come with nuts in the packing for instant breakfast preparation. However, keto cereal should be keto-friendly, thus it should be prepared with passion with the right ingredients.
For your keto breakfast, you need to make a batch of granola and it will last for the days. Let’s get started.
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
- Cooking spray
- Chopped almonds
- Chopped walnuts
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Some sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Half tablespoons of ground clove
- 1 and half tablespoon of cinnamon
- One tablespoon of vanilla extra
- Half tablespoon of kosher salt
- One large egg
- ¼ c coconut oil
Keto Cereal breakfast recipe procedure:
- The first thing is to preheat your oven to 350 degrees centigrade. Take a baking dish or tray and make the bottom greasy using a cooking spray. Use a brush to spread the spray on all sides of the tray.
- Pick a separate mixing bowl and add almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds in it and then add cloves, salt, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Now beat the egg until it becomes fluffy. When you see bubbles, add it to the granola and stir well.
- Add some coconut oil and stir it with the mixture until everything comes together.
- Pour the mixture on the baking tray. Set the thickness of it using a BRUSH.
- Bake it for 20 minutes minimum and stir it in between to see if it is being baked well.
- Let it cook for some time before you serve it for breakfast.