Sometimes when you prepare keto lunch you wish to eat simple ingredients. Never forget to include protein in your diet plan because you need protein to meet the terms of keto diet. So, keto lunch that we are going to make today is simple, delicious and wholesome. You will have all the goodness of healthy ingredients to achieve fulfillment.
- Serving: 4 to 6
- Preparing time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Four ripped avocados
- Some lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Mexican cheese
- Some shredded lettuce
- Grape tomatoes sliced finely
- Sour cream
- Ground pepper
- 1 packet of seasoning
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- Sour cream
Procedure for making keto stuffed taco Avocado
- First you need to cut the avocados in half, remove the pit from each. Use a scooper to scoop out the avocados as you will be filling the taco material in here.
- Splash some lime or lemon juice over avocados to prevent it from changing color to green to brown.
- In a non-stick skillet, pour 1 tsp of extra virgin oil, soothe the chopped onion and add the ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning in the beef and stir it. Let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes until it is fully cooked. Season it with some salt and black pepper.
- Now come back to Avocados and add the ground beef in the hollow area that you scooped out.
- Add cheese, slice tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream on the top to do the dressing. Your keto lunch is ready to serve.