Ultra creamy, three ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fudge that is only 2 net carbs per slice!
Cook Time: 6 Minutes |
Chill Time: 30 Minutes |
Total Time: 36 Minutes |
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 112 |
Total Fat: 10.7g |
Cholesterol: 11.6mg |
Sodium: 52.9mg |
Carbohydrates: 2.7g |
Net Carbohydrates: 2.2g |
Fiber: 0.5g |
Sugar: 1.3g |
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (it’s optional)
- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Melt butter, then add brown sugar. Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and it begins to simmer and a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes 6-8 minutes for me.
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract (if using) until melted.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and carefully pour the fudge into the pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Peel the wax paper away from the fudge and slice.
- Top with sea salt as desired.
- Store in freezer.
Your Delicious Keto Peanut Butter Fudge is ready! Enjoy it & if you wanna get more delicious recipes, We’ll be very glad to see you here in our private Keto Diet For ONLY WOMEN 💪 Group