Keto cobb salad tastes flavorsome with all the keto-friendly ingredients such as blue cheese, tomatoes, eggs and avocado to create a sense of fullness in the stomach when you feel hungry. The dressing can be virgin olive oil or red wine vinegar yogurt.
This is totally up to you how to eat this salad, you can eat this keto salad as it or making something fancy with it by tossing it on a bread piece to fix yourself a healthy sandwich for lunch. Eat it simply or with a sourdough, either way it tastes really amazing. You will love to make it every other day.
- Servings: six
- Preparing time: 15 minutes
- Making time: 15 minutes
- 2.5 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2.5 tablespoons of green yogurt of any flavor
- 1.5 tablespoons of red wine vinegar or extra virgin oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Eight nicely boiled eggs, cut half in pieces
- Chicken strips or sausages
- 1 avocado sliced and diced nicely
- Blue cheese, crumbled nicely
- Tomatoes cut finely
- Chives chopped nicely for garnishing
Procedure for Keto cobb salad
- In a mixing bowl, add some mayonnaise, greek yogurt, and olive oil or vinegar. Sprinkle some salt for taste along with black pepper.
- Boil the eggs nicely. Cut them in two pieces or more, don’t cut them in short pieces. The yolk part blends completely with Mayonnaise, turning like a paste, it would not be easy to eat it.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs, chicken strips (of course after baking or frying, shred them for keto cobb salad), pieces of avocado, blue cheese and then the cherry tomatoes. Add your dressing or Mayonnaise and mix gently.
- In the end, season your salad with some kosher salad and freshly grounded black pepper. Garnish the keto cobb salad with some chives on the top, your keto lunch is ready to eat.