Whenever we eat out, we try our best to order a dish we’ve never tasted before. But every time we visit an Italian restaurant, I simply couldn’t resist the temptation to taste their expression of this glorious culinary work of art.
The rich multitude layers of sweet-savory-tart-umami flavors and chewy-creamy-gooey-cheesy-toothsome bites.
Each inviting slice of heaven is so indescribably comforting & satisfying.
It’s time to make Mouthwatering Lasagna in Instant Pot!! ?
Make Mouthwatering Instant Pot Lasagna. Heavenly rich pressure cooker lasagna packed with creamy-cheesy layers of satisfaction. Your family will cheer for this lip-smacking good easy dinner!
Subscribe for Free Recipes & Tips
Total Time 50 mins
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Fat Daddio 7 x 3 inch Cake Pan (removable bottom)
- ▢8 (160g – 200g) oven-ready lasagna noodles
- ▢2 cups (150g – 180g) Mozzarella cheese , shredded in large pieces
- ▢¼ cup (30g – 40g) Parmesan cheese , grated
- ▢2.5 – 3 cups (600g – 750g) meat sauce
- ▢Salt + pepper to taste
Ricotta Cheese Mixture
- ▢¾ cup (200g) Ricotta cheese
- ▢1 teaspoon (1g) Italian seasoning
- ▢1 large egg
- ▢⅓ teaspoon kosher salt
- Create Ricotta Cheese Mixture: In a mixing bowl, beat one large egg, then add in ¾ cup (200g) Ricotta cheese. Season with 1 tsp (1g) Italian seasoning, ground black pepper, and ⅓ tsp kosher salt.
- Assemble Instant Pot Lasagna: Line a 7-inch springform pan with cut-out parchment paper (optional).Break the uncooked oven-ready lasagna noodles into smaller pieces, then layer them at bottom of the pan in a single layer. Layer ⅓ portion of the meat sauce on the lasagna noodles. Layer Ricotta cheese mixture on the meat sauce, then add shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Repeat this layering cycle twice. Add ¼ cup (30g – 40g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese on the very top. Then, wrap the springform pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Pressure Cook Lasagna: Pour 1 cup (250ml) cold water, then place a trivet in Instant Pot. Create a sling foil, then place springform pan in Instant Pot. Close lid, then pressure cook at High Pressure for 24 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release.*Note: Since some oven-ready lasagna noodles take longer to cook, make sure to check that the noodles are properly cooked before proceeding to the next step. If they’re still a bit firm, cover it with the aluminum foil, place it back in the Instant Pot, then Pressure Cook at High Pressure for another 5 – 6 minutes + Quick Release.
- Optional Broil Lasagna: Preheat oven to 425°F when Instant Pot is natural releasing. Place the cooked lasagna in a 425°F oven until the cheese is browned on top (~7 – 9 mins).
- Serve: If your meat sauce is rather liquidy or thin, let it cool so the lasagna can set and keep in shape.For an easier release, use a paring knife to gently release the Lasagna from the springform pan. Slice the glorious lasagna and serve immediately. Enjoy~ ?
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 1487mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1340IU | Vitamin C: 10.5mg | Calcium: 494mg | Iron: 2.9mg
♥ Share this Recipe & Join our Facebook Group so We can create more yummy recipes for you. Thank you ?
23 thoughts on “Instant Pot Lasagna”
So yummy, Can i use this recipe while I’m doing keto?
Please guide me. Regards
This is my best IP recipe.
Lasgana is supper dopper!
I’ll try to make again
One of my best instant pot recipe.
I’m going to try this recipe ? ☺️ ?
I don’t have instant pot yet
So yummy but It’s instant pot recipe
???? ???? ????
That’s amazing & yummy instant pot recipe
No words for this yummy recipe.
I’ll try this recipe tomorrow
Wow it’s delicious
I will neglect ricotta.